On January 26th, at the Great Lakes Trade Exposition (GLTE), Steven D. Thoms, CGIP, APLD, CLP handed over the gavel as President of the Southeast Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association (SEMNLA) to Pat Seibel of Four Star Greenhouse.
SEMNLA Mission: Serving the regional educational, professional and networking needs of Southeast Michigan’s nursery and landscape industry.
SEMNLA’s current board pictures: from left.
- First Vice President, Courtney LaBuhn, Marine City Nursery
- President, Pat Seibel, Four Star Greenhouse
- Immediate Past President, Steven D. Thoms, Thoms Bros. Landscaping, Inc.
- Director-at-Large, Hugh McGillivray, Landscape Supply Inc.
- Second Vice President, Justin Ward, Unilock